Donor Relations Manager
Position: Donor Relations Manager
Full Time, Memphis, TN
Starting Salary: $45,000
The Donor Relations Manager manages the recruitment, cultivation and stewardship of individual and faith-
based donors via sponsorships, small grants, special events and direct mail.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Facilitate cultivation and stewardship activities with new and recurring donors via phone calls, in-person
meetings, special events and on the Habitat build site.
• Build and maintain relationships with current and prospective donors to secure support for Habitat builds
and special events, and regularly update sponsor profiles in database.
• Establish and manage the Faith Relations program to significantly increase financial, volunteer and other
engagement from faith partners (ecumenical and interfaith).
• Manage direct mail fundraising and related cultivation and stewardship programs, working with Graphic
Designer and Communications Manager to develop donor communications calendar and ensure deadlines
• Develop, document and oversee donation entry, tracking and reporting process via Salesforce database.
• Serve as lead on and manage annual and build site special events (i.e. theme builds) as assigned, overseeing
the program from conception to evaluation, including fundraising, audience identification, etc.
• Manage the use of peer-to-peer fundraising and online giving platforms for special events and theme
• Continue to develop knowledge of fundraising best practices through membership in the Association of
Fundraising Professionals and attendance at professional development events.
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• 3-5 years of fundraising, volunteer engagement, donor development, special event management, faith
relations, or related field desired. Planned giving experience a plus.
• Knowledgeable of database management and gift processing. Salesforce experience a plus.
• 10 Paid Holidays
• Paid vacation and sick time
• Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
• 401(k) with company match
How to Apply
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the
position to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, Feb. 18, 2022. No phone calls please.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Please note
the selected candidate will be required to meet employment verification requirements, pass pre-employment screenings,
background checks, and sex offender registry checks.
About Habitat for Humanity of Greater Memphis
Habitat for Humanity’s vision is a world where everyone has a decent place to live, and since 1983, Habitat for Humanity of Greater Memphis has been
working to realize that vision in Shelby County. Memphis Habitat partners with people in our community to help them build or improve places they can call
home through new home construction, rehabilitation work and Aging in Place home modifications for seniors. Our employees enjoy a relaxed work
environment and a real opportunity to make a difference in our community.
Habitat for Humanity is pledged to the letter and spirit of the U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the nation.
We encourage and support an affirmative advertising and marketing program in which there are no barriers to obtaining housing because of
race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin. Habitat for Humanity is an equal opportunity employer.