Highlands County Habitat for Humanity is Hiring a Site Construction Supervisor
Organization: Highlands County Habitat for Humanity
Location: Sebring, FL
Job Title: Site Construction Supervisor
Pay Rate or Range: from $17.00 to $19.00 per hour
Application Instructions: Interested please contact: Amiramis Desueza, Executive Director, at (863) 385-8966 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Highlands County Habitat for Humanity
WE ARE HIRING!
Position Title: Construction Site Supervisor
Basic Function: Site Supervisor will work with and oversee volunteers for a given construction project from start to finish.
• Build the house along with volunteers and contractors
• Supervise various groups of volunteers ranging in skill and age on 1 or more construction sites.
• Work independently on one or more construction sites in any given day throughout Highlands County.
• Supervise all groups working in the construction site
• Able to assess individual’s skill and commitment level on the job site
• Teach volunteers how to actually perform construction duties to complete the project at hand
• Able to build consensus among volunteer team and staff members
• Determines materials needed and makes sure they are on site when needed, while taking possibility of theft into consideration at all times
• Actually perform all aspects of home construction alongside trained staff and/or volunteers
• Turns in all receipts and invoices to Construction Manager
• Ensures safety of all volunteers and ensures safety practices are announced and followed
• Other duties as assigned by Construction Manager
• Home construction knowledge and experience with basic hand tools
• Must be able to perform all aspects of home construction alongside trained staff and/or volunteers
• Strong leadership skills and ability to train volunteers in a number of construction tasks
• Sense of urgency and understands the importance of meeting construction deadlines
• Willingness to learn about and understand the Habitat program and mission
• Strong communication skills
• Valid Florida driver’s license
• Clean driving record
Interested please contact: Amiramis Desueza, Executive Director | (863) 385-8966 | email@example.com