The Coalition is committed to investing in home repair programs. We provide funding for sustainability and expansion of high-quality services in the field, increasing program effectiveness and impact.
Coalition Members receive grants totaling 5x their membership dues, on average. While membership is required for many grants, it's not required for all grants. The grants portal will provide specific eligibility for open funding opportunities.
What We Fund
- Funding for Tools & Building Materials - The Coalition sub-grants direct resource grants from private and public funders.
- Training & Certifications - The Coalition has funded $50,000+ in certifications for members, including Certified Aging in Place Certification (CAPS), Lead Renovation & Repair Certification (Lead RRP), ReFraming Aging Training, and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in the Workplace Certificates.
- Disaster Recovery - We distributed $15,500+ to organizations repairing homes impacted by disasters.
- Research - We're funding resources for Coalition Members who collect data on falls from older adults and people with disabilities. Learn more.
- Cooperative Grants - We work closely with Coalition Members to apply for grants that can benefit multiple organizations.
- We funded anti-racism consultations for members, thanks to the East Tennessee Foundation.
- We are also funding half of the staff time for Coalition Members participating in one of our cohorts, thanks to the Appalachian Regional Commission.
Apply For A Grant
Contact our staff to schedule a discovery call if you are not a current Coalition member. We welcome conversations about partnership and look forward to learning about your important work. Open opportunities are listed on our grants portal.