2022 ReFrame Conference Sessions
Join us in Kingsport, TN or online November 9-11
There will be 7 break-out sessions slots, and 4-5 break-out sessions will run concurrently. All break-out sessions will be livesteamed for virtual attendees unless otherwise noted.
We're seeking panelists, co-presenters, and mini sessions for those marked with an astrisk (*). Email email@example.com to volunteer or request more information.
The conference will start at 1pm EST on Wednesday, November 9th and conclude around 1:15pm EST on Friday, November 11th. A detailed schedule with session descriptions will be available by early September; see last year's schedule for an example.
- Building Strong Foundations: Creating a Positive Organizational Culture led by Meg Robertson, Macvian Partners
- Impact Measurement: Innovations & Lessons Learned led by Melissa Stutzbach, Rebuilding Together (national office)
- Best Practices in Donation/Event Registration Forms led by Melanie Campbell, Coalition for Home Repair & Rebuild Upstate
- Best Practices in Aging in Place led by our Aging in Place Cohort
- Feasibility Studies & Workforce Development Programs led by our Construction Workforce Development Cohort
- Lucky 13 Affordable Housing Rehab Upgrades led by Armand Magnelli, Livable Housing
- Conflict Fitness led by JC Lyle, Wilmington Area Rebuilding Ministry
- Reframing Aging Principles led by Trish D’Antonio, Gerontological Society of America
- *Case Studies in Budgeting & Forecasting: 3-4 members will offer mini presentations
- *Show & Tell: Camp-Model Payment Models: 6+ members will share their models
- *Case Studies in Community Engagement: 3-4 members will offer mini presentations
- *Case Studies in Innovation & Pilot Projects: 3-4 members will offer mini presentations
- *Federal Funding: CDBG & HOME: 3-4 members will offer mini presentations
- *Creating an Inclusive Faith Community: a facilitator will lead a discussion with 3-4 panelists
- *God Stories: 6+ members will tell live stories or share videos
- *Recruiting & Developing Great Volunteer Leaders: a facilitator will lead a discussion with 3-4 panelists
- *Building Replacement Homes 101: 3-4 members will offer mini presentations
- *Managing Facilities & Vehicles: a facilitator will lead a roundtable discussion
- *Foundation Repairs: 2-3 members will co-present a session
- *Accessibility Modifications - 2-3 members will co-present a session about ramps (including metal ones), retrofitting tubs, and other modifications that can be made to hlep homeowners age in place
- *Weatherization: 2-3 members will co-present a session
- *Small Networking Groups will occur on Wednesday afternoon. Groups will consist of attendees with similar job functions; we're seeking group facilitators. There will be separate groups for virtual attendees. Discussion questions: "What is your biggest current challenge and recent accomplishment/innovation? What experience or expertise do you have that others might find useful?"
- Approximately 7 other break-out sessions will be announced once the speakers are confirmed