Webinar: Building Monthly Giving Programs
Monthly giving continues to grow nationally. Is your program ready?
Wednesday, June 15, 2022
1:30 PM - 2:30 PM (EDT)
This event will be held via Zoom
According to the 2022 M&R Benchmarks Report, monthly giving increased by 24%, while one-time revenue declined by 1%. Monthly giving accounted for 22% of all online revenue in 2021 (up from 16% in 2020). Recurring donors also have a higher lifetime value than one-time donors. Recurring giving is here to stay. There's no time like the present to ensure your monthly giving program is working for you.
This interactive webinar will include:
- current trends in recurring giving
- core components of monthly giving programs
- challenges to growing a monthly giving program
- donor recruitment ideas
- review examples from Coalition members
- Kimberly Lynn from HopeBUILDERS will share about developing their ImpactDRIVER recurring giving program.
- Melanie Campbell from Rebuild Upstate will share about their Porch Partner program.
- peer Q&A
Want to learn more right away? Read our blog post with key takeaways about the report for home repair programs.