ReFrame Conference 2022
12th annual national conference for home repair programs
MeadowView Conference Resort1901 Meadowview Parkway Kingsport, TN 37660
The Coalition for Home Repair's 12th annual national ReFrame Conference for home repair programs will be a hybrid conference held at MeadowView Marriott in Kingsport, Tennessee and online from November 9-11, 2022!
|Early Bird I||Early Bird II||Regular||Late|
|Jun 29-Jul 31||Aug 1-31||Sep 1-Oct 19||Oct 20-Nov 9|
In-person registration includes 2 hot breakfasts, 1 lunch, and a daily coffee/snack break.
Need financial assistance? Email Becca@CoalitionForHomeRepair.org to request a partial scholarship.
Hotel & area restaurants and entertainment: Our special rate of $109+tax/night is no longer available at MeadowView. The current rates range from $179-199, depending on the night. Another option is the nearby Fairfield Inn & Suites. That's just a 5 minute drive away, and you can use our Slack group to coordinate carpooling. We put together a list of local restaurants and entertainment for conference attendees.
General info: The event theme is Strong Foundations for Vibrant Communities. Our plenaries and some break-out sessions will be focused on improving organization culture, cultivating diverse revenue streams, and other ways to build stronger foundations for home repair programs.
The goal is to increase our impact. We want to repair more homes and complete projects that are more sustainable so that we can restore vibrant communities nationwide. We also want to ensure that home repair programs provide a great experience for everyone: homeowners, donors, volunteers, partners, and staff.
We will bring expert speakers – both from within our membership and from their respective fields – to share best practices in fundraising, volunteer recruitment & management, home repair practices, and more.
Hybrid event info: Virtual conference registration includes access to most (but not all) break-out sessions, special virtual-only roundtables, and opportunities to ask session leaders questions. All attendees (in-person and virtual) will be able to access recordings of most (but not all) sessions after the event.
Schedule: The conference will start at 1pm EST on Wednesday, November 9th and conclude around 1:15pm EST on Friday, November 11th. View detailed schedule. We will provide a coffee/snack break on November 9th; a hot breakfast, lunch, and coffee/snack break on November 10th, and a hot breakfast and coffeee/snack break on November 11th.
COVID policy: We will be gathering more than 100 people from all over the country, so we want to take measures to reduce the risk of the spread of COVID and other illnesses. We recommend viewing the CDC website before you travel. As of November 1, the community level of COVID in Sullivan County, Tennessee (where ReFrame Conference is held) is medium.
- We strongly recommend that everyone take an at-home COVID test prior to traveling to ReFrame Conference even if you don't have any symptoms. Some tests will also be available at the event.
- Masks are welcome, but optional. Please respect the decisions of others to wear or not wear a mask. We will provide masks, hand sanitizer, and color-coded wristbands to indicate attendees' comfort with personal interactions.
- If you aren't feeling well, please participate virtually. You may convert an in-person registration to a virtual ticket anytime. If you do so before November 1, you can request a $80 refund.
- These protocols are subject to change if the amount of community spread of COVID in Sullivan County, Tennessee increases significantly.
Refund policy: You may transfer your ticket to someone else in your organization anytime if you notify us. You may also convert an in-person ticket to a virtual ticket. If you do so before November 1, you can request a $80 refund. Can't attend live? All attendees (in-person and virtual) will receive recordings of most sessions. We cannot offer full refunds.
We cannot refund EPA Lead RRP workshop registrations unless the workshop sells out and we are able to fill the slot with someone else. Other workshop registrations are refundable before November 1. Most workshops that require separate registration will not be livestreamed; they are only available to in-person attendees.
Sponsors & Exhibitors: We are seeking approximately a dozen in-person and virtual sponsors and exhibitors. Please share this information packet with anyone who might be interested in connecting with conference attendees and supporting the event.
2022 Conference Highlights:
- 2 plenaries
- 30 break-out sessions (click here to view event schedule)
- Pre-conference workshops
- Opportunities to network in small groups with like-minded colleagues
- Best Practices Awards
- Exhibitors curated specifically for home repair programs
- And more!
Quotes about our events:
- "A million bucks worth of content. Great value!" - Bob B.
- "Knowledgeable and engaging speakers. ReFrame Conference was well-organized and ran smoothly. Well done!" -Jane D.
- "Connecting with other members at ReFrame Conference was powerful! Obtaining new tools to be more efficient and organized was priceless!" - Danice L.