ReFrame Conference 2021
11th annual national ReFrame Conference for home repair programs
The 11th annual national ReFrame Conference for home repair programs will be a hybrid conference held November 10-12, 2021 in Kingsport, Tennessee and online! We will bring expert speakers – both from within our membership and from their respective fields – to share best practices in fundraising, volunteer recruitment & management, home repair practices, and more. The pandemic forced us all to consider new ways of operating. We'll explore innovative ideas that can help us repair more homes and make a bigger impact in the communities we serve. We'll also celebrate our collective achievements and look ahead to our exciting future together as we reveal the new name and brand for our organization!
Virtual conference registration includes access to most (but not all) break-out sessions, special virtual-only roundtables, and opportunities to ask session leaders questions. All attendees (in-person and virtual) will be able to access recordings of most (but not all) sessions after the event. In-person registration includes 2 hot breakfasts, a celebratory lunch, and coffee/snack breaks. The first 50 organizations registering for the in-person conference will receive a copy of the book, "Lean Impact," by plenary speaker Ann Mei Chang at the event ($30 value).
2021 Conference Highlights:
- 4 pre-conference workshops (separate registration is required)
- 2 plenaries
- 30 break-out sessions
- Opportunities to network in small groups with like-minded colleagues
- A fun, new format for our best practices awards
- And more!
Contact Becca Davis at 423-833-6220 to register for the event.
What people are saying about ReFrame's conferences:
- A million bucks worth of content. Great value!
- Knowledgeable and engaging speakers. The conference was well-organized and ran smoothly. Well done!
- Connecting with other ReFrame members at the conference was powerful! Obtaining new tools to be more efficient and organized was priceless!