ReFrame Conference 2023
13th annual national conference for home repair programs
Housing Renewed: Equitable, Accessible, Durable
The 13th annual National Coalition for Home Repair ReFrame Conference will be November 8th - 10th at the Meadowview Conference Center in Kingsport, Tennessee. This year, the ReFrame Conference will explore housing equity and how we can build equitable, accessible, durable programs, relationships, and internal systems.
Registration is now open.
Member tickets are $280. Non-member tickets are $320. Ticket for virtual keynote live streams is $90 for all four plenary sessions. Pre-conference workshop tickets will be announced at a later date. We are actively seeking scholarship funds. Scholarship information will be shared if and when funds become available.
Sponsorship & Exhibiting
There are a variety of sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities available. Whether you want to network with conference-goers in our vendor hall, sponsor a keynote speaker, or fund registration scholarships for nonprofit employees, we have an opportunity that aligns with your philanthropic and marketing goals.
Update as of 9/25/2023
Meadowview Conference Center has limited room availability. Additional rooms are available at the nearby Fairfield Inn & Suites Kingsport. Use this link to book.
- The closest airport is the Tri-Cities Airport (TRI) located in Blountville, TN. It is 14 miles from the Meadowview Conference Center.
Asheville (AVL) is 92 miles away.
- Knoxville's McGhee Tyson Airport (TYS) is 108 miles away.
Greenville-Spartanburg (GSP) is 155 miles away.
- Charlotte Douglass International (CLT) is 163 miles away.
Virtual tickets will only include live streams of keynote speakers and the presentation of the Pinnacle Awards. While we know this is a change, it’s not something we took on without due diligence and speaking with stakeholders.
Staff and members of the conference advisory committee made this decision after reviewing session feedback from the 2021 and 2022 conferences, staff feedback, and quotes to conduct higher-quality live streams. Ultimately, this is the best decision to maintain the highest quality conference for in-person attendees and speakers that aligns with budget and staff capacity.
We are committed to ensuring conference session content remains accessible and that there is an opportunity to access training virtually.
Coalition staff is planning a fully-virtual, conference-like program in the spring of 2024. Highly rated in-person conference sessions will be invited to re-present in a fully virtual format better suited to a virtual participation experience.
- Provides a higher quality experience to virtual and in-person attendees
- Allows in-person attendees to attend sessions they might not have attended in-person
- Allows presenters to connect with their live audience fully
- Opportunities to network in small groups with like-minded colleagues
- Pinnacle Awards Presentation
- Exhibitors curated specifically for home repair programs
- And more!
Quotes about our events:
- "A million bucks worth of content. Great value!" - Bob B.
- "Knowledgeable and engaging speakers. ReFrame Conference was well-organized and ran smoothly. Well done!" -Jane D.
- "Connecting with other members at ReFrame Conference was powerful! Obtaining new tools to be more efficient and organized was priceless!" - Danice L.