Webinar: Aging in Place Cohort Interest Meeting
Recommended for anyone with interest in the aging in place cohort.
This webinar is open to any member or non-member with an interest in participating in the aging in place cohort for home repair providers.
This webinar will cover:
- cohort application & selection process
- expectations & requirements for participation
- a cohort timeline
- key program goals
- an overview of all coalition sessions
- CAPS training overview
- overview of the cohort facilitator role (paid)
- open Q&A
Who should consider attending:
- construction staff
- executive staff who engage in program decision making or advocacy
- staff who interact with older adult homeowners or who train volunteers
- program evaluation staff
- staff who build community support for aging in place programs through grant writing, fundraising, marketing, or general awareness
- homeowner services staff who interact with older adults
Learn more about the cohort via our recent blog post.
The ReFrame Aging in Place Cohort for Home Repair providers is made possible by RRF Foundation for Aging