Getting to Know the Grants Portal
The Coalition for Home Repair has created a grants portal for members to submit impact reports.
We've embraced the lean impact attitude (recommended by Ann Mei Chang, author and ReFrame Conference plenary speaker) to bring you a grants portal. The first grant opportunity to use the portal will be the 2022 Impact Report. While no one on our team is a software developer, we do know what it's like to navigate a grants portal as an applicant. We've tried our best to balance your user experience, our internal data management goals, and our staff skillset to launch this portal. The portal will grow as we do. We will keep you informed of feature updates as necessary.
Completing Your Impact Report
Submission of this report is required to be eligible for any financial resources available to members this year. Your data helps us advocate for more funding and report back to current Coalition funders about our collective impact.
Funds will be released on a rolling basis, so, the sooner you submit your report, the sooner your orgranization will receive a Lowe's gift card. We have a limited number of cards so don't delay!
*Click here to access the Coalition for Home Repair Funding Program portal.*
How to Create an Account:
- Click Sign-Up from the Apply for a Grant page. You can't sign in with your credentials from our website, unfortunately. You need a new account for the grants portal.
- Once logged-in, click the orange bar to submit additional organizational contact information, such as your EIN. This step connects your user account to your organization. This info will pull into your future applications automatically. There may be a 24-hour delay before your organization details can be confirmed by our staff.
How to Apply for a Grant:
- Go to the Apply for a Grant page.
- Click Funding Programs.
- Select Impact Report 2022.
- Click Apply.
- Complete your application. You can save your work and return later if needed.
- Review your application and ensure responses are correct.
- Submit your application.
- Review submitted applications from the My Applications page.
More Imporant Information:
- Embracing the lean impact attitude, the portal isn't perfect. Please send request updates to staff and we will priortize requests as our skillset and resources allow. Thank you in advance for your patience.
- Updating organization details will you allow you to see any report submitted by another user at your organization.
- You can prepare for your submission by gathering your responses in advance. View PDF of 2022 Impact Report questions. You will be able to view a submitted application. Contact us if you need to update data after your application is submitted.
- Have you already created an account? If so, you need to use this sign-in page to log-in. You will be unable to log-in from the self-register page once you create a user account.
- Forgot your password? Follow the prompts to re-set your password. Contact Melanie if that does not resolve your problem.
- If you do not see organization details such as EIN or address populating in an application, you are most likely not connected to your organization's account. Update account details in your profile to connect your user account to your organization's account.
Please contact Melanie Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org with issues regarding the grants portal or the 2022 Impact Report.