ISO Guest Bloggers
ReFrame Association is seeking guest bloggers to write for our new blog. Entries will be published once or twice a month.
Successful posts will be informative, resourceful, data-driven, and thought provoking. Posts will have an emphasis on tools used to help nonprofit employees who work in be successful. Readers work in a variety of settings, including but not limited to, home repair, human services, camp ministries, and volunteer management. Although those areas are our focus, we are always interested in publishing broader, yet relevant, content about industry trends or day-to-day operations.
Types of posts we will accept:
- Success of experiment, event, etc.
- Info on industry trends
- Informational/how to
- Recognition of milestones
- Original infographics
- Properly cite outside sources
- Include no more than one link to the author’s website or contributing organization’s website
- Be supportive and informational in tone
- Include a brief description of the person/organization submitting
Posts should not:
- Cover topics recently published on the ReFrame blog
- Be taken from another blog or website
- Be offensive or focus on grievances
To submit blog post(s), e-mail a Word document or Google Doc to Melanie at Melanie@rebuildupstate.org. You may include a relevant photo you have permission to publish.