ReFrame Membership Benefits
Date postedDecember 18, 2018
In this 30-minute webinar, Executive Director Becca Davis explains all of the benefits available to ReFrame members. Summary of the information covered in the webinar:
- Trinity/HPSI - free group purchasing network for construction materials, office supplies, foodservice, etc.). See blog for details.
- Free construction management software through Procore.
- Discounts for Verified Volunteers (background checks)
- Conference sponsors/exhibitors: KFA Nonprofit Funding Solutions (fundraising consultant), Greenwich Philanthropic Advisors (fundraising consultant), Tennessee Housing Development Agency, Fahe (network and housing finance agency in central Appalachia), Equipter (self-driven roofing debris container), Blevins (mobile home parts distributor), Reinhart (foodservice distributor)
- Resource Library (see tips for navigating it on our blog) - be sure to check out our Best Practices Guide! All members are invited to add documents to the library.
- New: Video Resource Library (recordings of past webinars, conference sessions, and construction videos from our members - sort by year to access all of them.)
- Directory of People - helpful for connecting with other members (you can update your own listing, including adding a picture).
- Directory of Organizations - the contact person for each organization can update their information, including the checkboxes that correspond with the category searches. Here's more info.
- Employee Accounts - the primary contact for each organization can give additional staff (and board members, staff alumni, summer staff, etc.) access to the web portal.
- Job Board - you can manage your own posts in the portal.
- ReFrame members get up to a $70 discount on the annual national ReFrame Conference. Our 9th annual event will be held November 6-8, 2019 in Kingsport, Tennessee. The event is starting Wednesday afternoon next year, a half-day earlier. Day rates will be available. Early bird registration for members will open in April at $199.
- Members get access to all of our webinars for free (non-members pay $5-15). Board members, summer staff, etc. are welcome to attend. Recordings are in the video library.
Other Membership Benefits:
- Eligibility to apply for best practices awards (in late summer) - winners get $150 off membership dues and a plaque.
- A vote in Board of Directors elections (for primary contacts), and eligibility to serve on the ReFrame board.
- If you help us recruit other new members, you can join our Master Builders Club. Get membership dues discount equal to 10% of the initial dues of the member you recruited ($15-$100).
- A 50% discount on our 2017 compensation report (and free access to our 2015 report in the resource library). We’ll do a new one in 2019; everyone who completes the survey will get the report for free.
- We have a Facebook group for all ReFrame members. It's a closed group for staff/board may ask to join and I'll approve you. There's also a group for just EDs.
- ReFrame Foundation is a new 501(c)(3) nonprofit that will allow us to accept tax-deductible donations and to apply for grants. We hope to offer some pass-through funding for members and support for our educational programs.