2023 Impact Report Grant Cycle: Now Open
The 2023 Impact Report Grant Cycle is now open.
Funding Program: Impact Report Grant Cycle
Award Levels: $500 - $2,500 distributed as a Lowe’s e-gift card
Reporting Requirements: None but social media engagement is encouraged
Application Deadline: February 17th, 2023
Application Elements & Eligibility
To be eligible, your organization must:
- Submit a 2023 Contact Person Survey. This is to be completed by one member of your organization's executive staff.
- Submit an Impact Report using metrics from your 2022 programs.
- Be current on Coalition membership dues.
As a reminder, neither the survey nor the report are scored. In order to receive your Lowe's gift card, your organization just needs to submit each to the best of your ability. We use both elements to measure our success and seek additional funding and resources on your behalf.
Submission of an Impact Report by the deadline is required to receive any pass-through funding that may become available in 2023.
Distribution of Funds
- Lowe's gift cards will be dispersed on a rolling basis until funds are no longer available.
- You should expect to receive your organization's Lowe's gift card within one week of submitting both required elements.
Gift Card Amounts & Membership Dues
Members can upgrade their membership size (regardless of organization size) to receive a larger gift card. The upgrade opportunity is available as long as funds are available. Contact Adrienne Osborne (email@example.com) to upgrade your membership.
For questions regarding the grants portal or submitting an impact report, contact Melanie Campbell (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For questions regarding distribution of funds or the contact person survey, contact Adrienne Osborne (email@example.com).