COVID-19 Resources for Home Repair Programs
This year isn’t what any of us expected. Our home repair programs have been faced with unprecedented challenges in recruiting and facilitating volunteers, repairing homes, fundraising, staffing, and more. Fortunately, ReFrame Association members are resilient, creative, and generous! Here are some helpful resources that have been shared with us. Simply put, together we are stronger. If you have additional resources to add to this list, please email them to email@example.com.
- Project Housework's assumption of risk and waiver of liability addendum for volunteers, subcontractors, and homeowners (reviewed by an attorney in Nebraska)
- Rebuild Upstate's Safety Poster, On-Site Health & Safety Volunteer Release of Claim Form (reviewed by a lawyer in South Carolina; to be completed via paper in addition to the usual online release), and Volunteer Procedures.
- Appalachia Service Project's Release for Volunteers, and Release for Homeowners
- Servants, Inc.'s Homeowner Release of Liability Form
- Operations Guidelines from Good Works
- Nazareth Farm’s Waiver for Homeowners, Project Acceptance & Completion Protocol and Arrival Procedures Checklist (for residential interns).
- Adventure Serve's Staff Procedures
- Tool Cleaning Guidelines from Stanley Black & Decker.
- American Camp Association: Field Guide for Camps on Implementation of CDC guidelines.